Saturday, August 30, 2008

866-825-4573: Just Ignore this Number

This past week, my caller ID has shown the number 866-825-4573 calling my house during the day on three different occasions. One time I was home and picked up and it was just loud classical music playing. After doing a Google search for that phone number I found that scads of other annoyed people have had these calls come in as well. They wrote that sometimes there was silence on the other end, and sometimes idiots babbled on the other end.

So if you get this number calling you, I'd suggest just ignoring it. Unless you want to fall into their trap and call them back or answer the phone and deal with inane calls every few days. I really have no idea who would waste their short time on this planet by doing such nonsense, but hey, to each his own I guess. No sense in wasting your own precious time in dealing with these losers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A bad collection agency specializing in very old debt (often past the statute of limitations) that they purchase for cheap.
They have an extensive file of complaints against them at the Federal Trade Commission.
IGNORE THEM.
THEY'RE JUST GARBAGE.